My Honest Review About Opera News Shake

My Honest Review About Opera News Shake

I have been hearing about this amazing thing going on but i never took the chance to try it our untill today,i have been seeing videos about people saying is real and that they are making money and winning prizes and all that but still it didnt convince me,you see am the kind of person that loves to get involved in real things and even though am not God to be able to know that this is real or fake,what i do is make sure i have enough prove that at least is real before i get involved,now here am telling you about my honest review am not going to lie but say the truth and nothing else

KEEP READING GOGOGO
To day i was so interested to get involved in the opera news shake,so i went to my play store and downloaded the app guess what i didnt even know how to get started,yes when i downloaded the app all i could see was news and and etc,so i was like hey is that true or how do i get started and heyyyy i saw a post about how to get started so i quickly read that post and followed the steps they provided and got me started the good news is that immediatly i started i received an amazing 10 shakes yes just 10 and after the 10 shakes have been utilised you would be asked to share them to facebook in exchange for 5 additional shakes so when i used the 10 shakes i received about 15 GHC and about 4 parts of the promised car,so out of curioscity i quickly shareed them to my facebook wall and they gave me the additional 5GHC and i used that as well but the tuth is that after you use the additional 5 shakes you wont be able to shake your phone again unless the next day,hmmmmm,why am i saying hmmm,after i have recived 25GHC as shopping voucher i tried to redeem from Jumia but all they could told me is that  they cant recognize the code so i was wondering if this is  real and to me i think it cant be fake because opera is a very trusted company and they wont gamble with their reputation,so i decided to try it on my phone now when i tried on my phone they said unless i buy something that is above 25GHC am adding a screen shot below
this is what i found out so if you have any more tricks or if  you have been able to use your voucher then let me know in the comment section......Be sure to share with your friends

2 comments:

  1. For the voucher, jxt copy the code from the Opera app paste it at jumia when u want to use the code

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it possible to use the code and buy anything without paying anything else?
      For example am buying something total of 25GHC and i have codes upto 25GHC can i use all the codes to redeem the item am buying?

      Delete